1) This offer is for exclusive to new customers only.
2) On-Demand Services. Axiom ERP will make the Axiom ERP Product available to Company for evaluation via Axioms online platform and applications that are hosted by Axiom ERP will be provided as a service (known as the “on-demand” model).
3) License Grant. During the Evaluation Period, Second Foundation Software grants to Company a non-exclusive, revocable and non-transferable right to use the Axiom ERP Product solely for the purpose of internally evaluating the suitability of the Axiom ERP Product for Company’s internal business purposes for a period of 30 days. Company may, using the functionality within the Axiom ERP Product, configure certain available features and functionality of the Axiom ERP Product offered as part of its evaluation process.
4) Company Responsibilities. Company shall: (a) use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the Axiom ERP Product, and (b) notify Second Foundation Software in writing immediately of any unauthorized use of, or access to, the SugarCRM Product or any user account or password thereof.
5) Confidentiality. The parties acknowledge that in the course of performing their obligations under this Agreement, each may receive Confidential Information. Each party covenants and agrees that neither it nor its agents, employees, officers, directors or representatives will disclose or cause to be disclosed any Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party.